PP Helper has been released for iOS 8 by a team of Chinese developers, supporting all compatible devices.
PP Helper utility is an untethered jailbreak, PP does not need to be reactivated when your device reboots, and it is perfectly safe to use.
- PP jailbreak also has an alternative called Taig Jailbreak.
- Back your data up before using PP jailbreak just in case anything goes wrong 0 you don’t want to lose all your data.
- Disable your firewall and anti-virus – this must be re-enabled after the jailbreak has been completed.
- Disable your Touch ID, Passcode, and Find my iPhone/iPad; again, these can be re-enabled afterward.
- You must check out the latest iOS 8 Jailbreak tools, which might be more stable and have a better jailbreak success rate for your device.
PP jailbreak works on all the following devices:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPod Touch 5G
How to Download PP Jailbreak:
- Download PP Helper onto your Mac and Windows computer
- Plug your device into your computer
- Find the PP Helper app icon on your computer and double-click it to open
- Wait until your device has been detected, and then remove the check from the box at the bottom of the screen; this will stop the PP App store from being installed on your device
- Click the Jailbreak button
- On the next page, click on the button on the right side of the screen
- Once the jailbreak process has finished, your device reboots, and the Cydia icon is visible on your home screen
- Open Cydia and set it up and then re-enable your passcode, Touch ID, Find my iPhone, your firewall, and anti-virus.
Some users have reported that, after updating Over-the-Air, the jailbreak did not work. OTA and Cydia are not compatible so carry out a fresh update using iTunes rather than OTA and then reinstall the PP Jailbreak – it will now work correctly.
Don’t forget to let us know how you get on, and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and jailbreak developments.