TutuApp is one of the best Cydia alternatives right now and it comes in two flavors – free and VIP. So, what is it? It is an unofficial store that has thousands of truly awesome apps and games, many modified or tweaked with extra features and everything is completely FREE.
That’s right, FREE
So what do you get with TutuApp? You get four app categories, each one filled to bursting with all sorts of content:
- iOS and Android Apps – all the apps and games for iOS and Android devices.
- TutuApp Apps – Cydia tweaks movie apps, themes, tweaks, screen recorders, music apps and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps that have been modified with new features,
- Modified Games – fully unlocked games with extra features
Where else will you find all this great content for free?
Want to know how to download it? Read on
- From Safari browser on your device, tap on the download button above
- When the info page has loaded, tap the Install link so that the configuration profile may download
- When Settings opens, tap on Install Profile
- If requested, provide your passcode and wait for Safari to launch again
- When it does tap the link to Install TutuApp and then confirm by tapping Install on the popup window
- When Settings opens, tap Install then tap Next > Done on each window
- Look on your home screen and you should see the TutuApp icon. If not, repeat the steps.
How to Use:
Using the installer is really very simple. Once the installation has successfully finished:
- Tap on the new icon on your homepage to open the installer. You will see a list of app categories
- Tap the category you want to go into
- Now either type the name of the app or game into the search bar and tap Search or browse through the contents
- When you find what you want, tap Install and when it’s done, you will see the ap or game icon on your home screen – simply tap to use as you would any other app.
TutuApp is dead simple to use, it’s completely free, so download it and get your favorite apps and games today. Stay updated with all the latest by following us on Facebook