PP Helper has been released for iOS 8 by a team of Chinese developers, supporting all compatible devices.
PP Helper utility is an untethered jailbreak, PP does not need to be reactivated when your device reboots, and it is perfectly safe to use.
- PP jailbreak also has an alternative called Taig Jailbreak.
- Back your data up before using PP jailbreak just in case anything goes wrong 0 you don’t want to lose all your data.
- Disable your firewall and anti-virus – this must be re-enabled after the jailbreak has been completed.
- Disable your Touch ID, Passcode, and Find my iPhone/iPad; again, these can be re-enabled afterward.
- You must check out the latest iOS 8 Jailbreak tools, which might be more stable and have a better jailbreak success rate for your device.
PP jailbreak works on all the following devices:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPod Touch 5G
How to Download PP Jailbreak:
- Download PP Helper onto your Mac and Windows computer
- Plug your device into your computer
- Find the PP Helper app icon on your computer and double-click it to open
- Wait until your device has been detected, and then remove the check from the box at the bottom of the screen; this will stop the PP App store from being installed on your device
- Click the Jailbreak button
- On the next page, click on the button on the right side of the screen
- Once the jailbreak process has finished, your device reboots, and the Cydia icon is visible on your home screen
- Open Cydia and set it up and then re-enable your passcode, Touch ID, Find my iPhone, your firewall, and anti-virus.
Some users have reported that, after updating Over-the-Air, the jailbreak did not work. OTA and Cydia are not compatible so carry out a fresh update using iTunes rather than OTA and then reinstall the PP Jailbreak – it will now work correctly.
Don’t forget to let us know how you get on, and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and jailbreak developments.
10 thoughts on “PP Helper”
I have an iPhone 5s on iOS 8.0.2. After a successful jailbreak, my rear facing camera does not work. If you switch to rear facing camera the screen is a blur(will send picture) also after switching, it will not switch back. Camera options are also eliminated in apps such as snapchat. Do you have any fix to this problem?
The camera blurr isssue does not have anything to do with the software. Its something with the mechanics of your phone. Anyways , download new jailbreak , ad PP jailbreak is now older. This might solve the issue, but i highly doubt it .
Can i ask u Something ? I have a jailbreak on my iPhone 5 s but sometimes most of The time my iPhone get stuck cant do Anything anymore then Its starting up by him self !
updgrade to a better jailbreak . use another ios jailbreak tool
how to install app from 25pp in ios 8 their is no appsync 8 ? their are solution for that please help
PP app has been updated to support latest iOS 8 firmware. Check download links.
carrier unlock for iOS 8 not available
Hello. And Bye.
install pp jailbreak
We have an offer!
Hello, we are a group of venture capitalists investing in promising projects.
We saw your website and were astounded by your product. We want to discuss the opportunity to invest or buy a part of the share in your project. Please get in touch with us by phone or in Vuxner chat.
Your agent is James Witcom. His username in Vuxner is jwitcom Make sure you contact us ASAP because we are not usually so generous with our offers. Thank you in advance!