Is your device stuck in a Recovery Mode Loop? Then you need RecBoot to help you out.
This app is a cool piece of software that can put your device into Recovery Mode so you can safely get out of it with just a click of a button on your Mac or Windows.
What Is a Recovery Mode Loop?
A recovery mode loop is when your device suffers a software failure. Usually, it will be from an iOS update that did not complete properly or from a fault in iTunes. What it does is put your iPhone or iPad into a continuous loop of booting into recovery mode, whether you want it to or not.
Don’t panic; your device may not be beyond repair. With software failures, there are several things that can help. If, however, it is a hardware failure, you will need to contact Apple Care for advice. The hardest part is that you can’t always know if it is a hardware or software failure.
Simply install RecBoot on your computer and try it. If it works, fantastic. If not, it is likely a hardware failure.
How Does Recboot Work?
RecBoot is incredibly simple. It doesn’t require any supporting framework, such as .net or Java, to work; simply follow the instructions below to download RecBoot onto your Mac or Windows PC and use it on your device with a simple mouse click.
How to Use RecBoot:
- Download the app for Mac or Windows
- Run it on your system
- Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch into your Mac or Windows PC
- Wait; RecBoot needs to detect your device.
- When it has, you will see two buttons in the open RecBoot window
- On the left, it is Enter Recovery Mode and, on the right, Exit Recovery Mode
- Double-check that your device is connected correctly and click the button you need
- Your computer will send the required command to the device
Rec Boot is a life-saver for iOS users. You don’t even need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to use it!
Give it a go; tell us if it helped you and if you liked this tutorial, follow us on Facebook for more.